It’s not enough to have a goal. You’ve also got to consider everything that needs to happen from Point A to Point B and everything that could go wrong. For this webisode, host Angie Engemann hangs with DJ Finale, who’s just started a second career as a film school student. Hear what he has to say about identifying his new career needs and catch some tunes. While you’re watching, ask yourself these 8 questions:
- What are the steps to accomplish my career objective?
- What obstacles might get in the way?
- Will I need additional training or education?
- If so, how long will it take?
- Do I know anyone in my desired career field
- Am I comfortable discussing my career objective with others?
- Do I have a current resume?
- Does my current resume work in getting me interviews?
So what are the needs for your career objective? Obstacles? Tell us in the comments below!